Photo TurboBackup focuses exclusively on backing up your most valuable photos. It lets you back up directly to DVD, CD, fixed or removable disks, or networked drives, no other software or hardware is needed. You can back up your photos and images on demand or setup scheduled backups easily and quickly. Photo TurboBackup comes with its award winning fast decoding technology, which lets you internally preview and print selected photos from within any compressed or uncompressed backup without having to first restore them. Dont' want others to see your photos? You can password protect your photos in compressed format for privacy protection.
» version 4.0 - posted on 2009-11-06
» version 4.0 - posted on 2006-12-05
EULA - End User License Agreement
This is a legal agreement between you, the end user, and FileStream, Inc. (FileStream). By using this software, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, please do not download, install, or use this software and promptly delete and return the unused software and accompanying items, including documentation, if provided.
1. GRANT OF EVALUATION LICENSE. FileStream, Inc. (FileStream) grants to you the right to use one copy of the accompanying software program, Photo TurboBackup for Windows 2000/XP/Vista (the "SOFTWARE") for evaluation purposes only. Other use of SOFTWARE is not authorized. Specifically, use of this Evaluation version beyond the trial period or for commercially related purpose is a violation of the EULA and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
2. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is owned by FileStream, and is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE like any other copyrighted material (such as a book or musical recording).
3. OTHER RESTRICTIONS. You may not sell, rent or lease the SOFTWARE; also you may not reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble the SOFTWARE, or develop competing or derivative programs of the SOFTWARE.
4. LICENSE STATEMENT. The SOFTWARE and the accompanying DOCUMENTATION are copyrighted and are therefore protected by the Copyright Laws of the United States and copyright provisions of various international treaties. You can copy and redistribute the SOFTWARE only when it is accompanied with this License Agreement in its entirety and in accordance with Paragraphs 1, 2, and 3 above.
5. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: The SOFTWARE is provided "as is" by FileStream free of charge. In no event shall FileStream or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the installation, uninstall, use or inability to use this FileStream product, even if FileStream has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. GOVERNING LAW: This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A. If you have any questions in regard to this Agreement, or if you wish to reach FileStream for any reason, please write: FileStream, Inc., Attn: Software Licensing, PO Box 93, Glen Head NY 11545-0093 U.S.A.